Wednesday, March 03, 2010

It Starts.....or Continues from the Spokane Trip

Ugh….sickness! So today is a good day; more energy than yesterday, which isn’t saying much! For the last week or so I’ve been EXHAUSTED!!! Exhausted to the point where over the weekend I did NOTHING! I woke up Saturday at 7am, and laid around the house all day. Slept the day away and didn’t shower and get dressed until about 4pm! Sunday, the same thing! I was in bed until about 1pm! The only reason I got up was because I invited family and friends over for dinner at 5pm and my house needed to be cleaned! Haha.

Cleaning or anything that required energy just drained me even more! Haha I picked up a good read “Belly Laughs: The Ugly Truth About Pregnancy & Childbirth” by Jenny McCarthy. Boy am I hoping that half of the stuff she talks about DOESN’T happen to me! I’m praying and praying this pregnancy goes well and there is NO morning sickness. So far so good, just exhaustion; no appetite (although the last 2 weeks I couldn’t get enough food in my belly) and really funky dreams. I’m not sure they are considered dreams because I find myself constantly tossing and turning and waking up with my mind racing 90 mph!!! Maybe that’s why I’m so exhausted when I get up….but I can’t remember what I was tossing and turning about! Haha.

Hoping that the morning sickness that I haven’t experienced yet stays gone! I’m 6 weeks and will start my 7th on Friday! Time is already flying by! I’m ready to start shopping…..look out!!!!

No comments: