Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time to put our craftiness to work!

Enjoyed some girl time with my mom!!!! We were up til almost 1230am last night doing fun stuff!!! Excited for the rest of the weekend when T gets to join us!  Our house is starting to feel like home...a cozy one too!!! Sooooo excited! That and the bug man just came and made my life that much better....no more SPIDERS!!!!

Loving all the craftiness this weekend produced!!!!

Here is the wall art for Breckin's room!!!  I absolutely LOVE it!!! 

Here we changed the color throughout the house...love it too! 


Added some frames, compliments of my Pops (The large ones anyhow)

And here is my custom Headboard!!!  That was a paid getting the knobs on but i love it too! 

And my favorite craft for Breck's room....a nice little mobile! 




 I have the hutch left to redo as well as painting the remainder of the house...but that shouldn't be too bad!!

No comments: