Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot 30 weeks

A co-worker of mine has a friend Jill who does photography!  I was approached by Angie saying her friend does photography and was looking for models!  Sooo....we got in contact and LOVED the photo shoot!  Dustin and I were upset with each other when we got there because we couldn't find her house....she says exit off 115th Avenue, and there is no 115th Avenue off the 10...so here we are at Jack Rabbit Trail and we have gone too far!  Apparently they changed it from 115th Ave to Avondale!  So of course it was a battle in the car and you can't do anything about it! haha. 

We arrive 30 minutes late, but Jill was AMAZING and was excited to photograph us!  She will be doing Breckin's newborn photos as well!  Here are the pictures:







5 comments:

A said...

Love Love Love Them!!

The Winterings said...

Hello ! Ok you look like a model. ! Some of those can be bedroom photos crazy woman! Ha but wow awesome. !

Dustin & Ashley Brown said...

Hahaha...thanks girls! Did you ever do maternity photos Erika?

Dickey Family said...

Love 'em Ashley. I love seeing the sonogram pics they are so cool! I only got to have those 3d with 1 of mine. It was kinda cool knowing what she was gonna look like. I'll be praying all goes well with the labor and delivery!! Not much longer :)

Dustin & Ashley Brown said...

Thanks Hannah!!! Only 6 more weeks!!! I can't wait to see who he looks like! My Neice, Brinley told me today she knows what he will look like...he will look like a little bit of her and a little bit of me...none of his dad! haha.