Friday, August 06, 2010

7 Month Mark (28 weeks)....Ultrasound and Amemia!

Here we are at 28weeks!!!!

Today we had our 7 month visit to the OB!  It was a family affair in the ultrasound like the last 3 have been!  Brinley, Mom and Gracyn came to see the baby while K, T and Uncle waited in the lobby!  Everything is right on track!  The ultrasound tech says he's got my nose...but who can really tell? lol.  Dustin says during the ultrasound:  "wow...I think he has my BIG ears".  Brinley says:  "yeah, I noticed that too"! hahaha...  He's in the 78% for his weight and looks great!  He weighed in at 3lbs. 4oz.  Growth, organs and everything else looks great for delivery in a few short months!  I have attached a few photos!  He's so cute and I can't wait to meet him!  The first view we got on the ultrasound was Breckin hanging on to his little foot with his hand...but unfortunately the tech didn't keep it for us!  It was really cute!
My blood work came back with low Hemoglobin and Hematocrit levels so i've got to change my vitamins and also add an iron supplement to my day as well!  I am RH Negative so I also got the Rhogam shot and i'll get another one after Breckin is born!  Aside from that...things are getting close...more and more exciting!!!  

Oh yes, thank you to Christa for getting me in touch with Tiff about a bassinet!  Thanks Tiffany for allowing Dustin and I to borrow it for a few months!!!  It's all put together thanks to Uncle Matt...washed and ready to go!  

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ashley he looks so precious!!! And you look awesome... Miss you!