Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time Flies...

WOW…time flies by sooo fast!  I’m 21 weeks and 5 days today and it seriously seems like just yesterday we found out we were expecting!  Lisa, Dustin’s baby sister had her little one last Thursday by cesarean and he’s soooo adorable!  After he was born (8lbs 5oz), Dustin and I got soooo excited to welcome baby Breckin into our world!  Meet Jonathan David Tranel…our 1st NEPHEW (so excited our boys will be so close in age). 
I talked about how my mom and I making some blankets for Breckin so I’ve attached a picture.  I love them!
  I’ve been going overboard on clothes shopping and really have to STOP!  We got the bedding set for his room and the picture below is it!  I love that it’s simple and not too busy!  
We have some paint colors hanging in his room to choose from, looking at getting something really subtle and calm that will pull in the light, since his room is on the side of the house and the window (only one) faces the North, so not much light is let in.  My mom bought us a crib so that should be here by the 9th of July!  So exciting! Haha.  Its funny how your life changes so fast, isn’t it?  This is me at 20 weeks…crazy how fast the belly just pops out there!  
I’ll try and keep posting more frequent for my readers (Amber) hahahaha.

I just realized I update Facebook more than I do on here!  I haven’t shown pictures of our new house!  We moved to Maricopa on May 22nd and absolutely love it.  While it’s a ways out there it’s a nice quiet little small town without all the small town gossip/talk like Show Low! Haha.  We are pretty much settled in, just have some things left to unpack and still need to finish decorating.  We have this HUGE house and not sure what to do with it! Haha.  It’s got this funky formal entry-way with formal living and dining room and it’s just EMPTY right now…not sure what to do! Lol.  Dustin is thinking a pool table with the old nostalgic signs and then on the other side do couches and the TV for the PS3 and Wii…I think that’s a good idea…because quite frankly I have NO idea what to do and I’m usually good at decorating! Lol.  The dogs have become adjusted to the move, it was touch and go there for a while!  Thor HATED it and didn’t eat for days.  I think he thought we were going home at some point! Chowski just whined and whined but all is good now! 

Last week we hit an estate sale across the street from our house!  It was a BIG score on our part!  We picked up fairly new washer and dryer, new refrigerator, fake plants (gotta love those for $3), 3 stools for the island (really cute), a desk for the office, a 4 chair patio table set, 2 floor lamps and a complete bathroom set for the guest bath!  We really got a smokin’ deal for all this and couldn’t be happier with our purchases! Haha.  Dustin was excited we purchased our 1st washer and dryer and refrigerator as a married couple!  I laugh at the stuff that amuses us these days….conversations are definitely not like they were when we were 24-25 years old, but I like it!  I know life is going to change so much and I’m so excited for those changes, but really sad right now because I want nothing more than to go to Sycamore Creek this weekend and ride my dirtbike! Haha.

Next weekend is our 1st ANNIVERSARY and I’m sooo excited for it!  I can't believe a whole year has passed by!!!  Dustin and I have known each other exactly 3 years now as of the 20th of July!  We thought of a million things to do celebration wise, but it was all stuff I couldn’t enjoy, like cruise….Disney Land, Oklahoma (driving…not so good with a pregnant lady!), you know the FUN stuff! Haha…just kidding.  We decided to take it easy this year and relax in the nice town of GREER, Arizona!  We both love the relaxing feeling and the quietness it brings!  Since it’s 4th of July weekend there will be plenty going on up there and I’m really looking forward to it!  Shellie Vallery, who made our wedding cake, is graciously going to replicate the top tier of the cake for our anniversary!  I’m soooo excited about this…she did an amazing job!  So if anyone needs an awesome cake for any occasion please give her a call @ 928.537.7565!  I was thinking of doing a picnic lunch with cake in tow to our wedding ceremony site, Pico’s Nursery!  I think Dustin would really enjoy that!  We can reminisce how the past year has gone and look forward to the next 50+ years! I’ll post pictures after the 4th!!!!  

1 comment:

Erika said...

I need to call you!! sorry! you look so great!! wow! how exciting.......btw I LOVE the blankets!! Can you make me 3 for dan's aunt who is expecting her 6th!! yes and she is working full time and in nursing school! she deserves it!! call me when you can! much love and god bless! 704 649 9088! love to you!