Thursday, June 03, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!


Today we had out 19 week ultrasound and anatomy scan, we all (except Dustin) went into the ultrasound room thinking for SURE it's a girl!  To our surprise, HE was NOT a GIRL!  Dustin was so excited!  My mom asked the ultrasound tech if she could double check! haha.  I'm soooo happy, more happy that he's healthy!  His heart, lungs, kidneys, brain....limbs, etc looks AMAZING!  He's healthy and growing like a weed!  He was all over the place and was cooperative for the ultrasound tech, but the minute Dr. Wolfson came in, he wasn't having it!  He's a very active baby, we are thinking JUST like Dustin!  Haha.  He was moving so much!  It will be amazing to feel and watch him grow!  I started feeling him move around a few weeks ago but thought it was just muscle spasms...until it started happening every night around 6:00pm! 

Our baby is due October 28th!  I'm REALLY hoping he arrives before or after Halloween!  I'm sooo not a Halloween fan!  There are a lot of October birthdays both in my family and Dusitns!  So hopefully he gets his own special day!  It's crazy to think I'm going to have a SON!  Well I'll keep you posted on the progress!  Enjoy the pictures, they are incredible!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay!! How exciting! Great pictures... hope you are feelin' good!! :)
Loves!!