Thursday, January 06, 2011

2 Month- Well Check

Today our little guy went to see my favorite Pediatrician, Dr. Saba!  I was both excited and nervous for this appointment!  I was so excited to see how much Breck weighed but sad he had to get 5 shots!!  We were up and going bright and early (5:30am), bathed and dressed...when we arrived at the office and I undressed the guy he had this HORRIBLE rash all over the trunk of his body!  Nothing changed out of the ordinary; same body wash, laundry soap, shampoo & lotion.  Its gone now so who knows!  He was happy to see Dr. Saba as smiled as usual as he pinched his cheeks like he does every time we visit; but he was not so happy to see his MA since she hurt him!  He screamed so load then as she walked out the door he stopped, looked at me, curled his lip and screamed some more! He slep all afternoon and some Tylenol broke his low grade fever and made him feel better because now he's wide awake!  Hopefully no pain tomorrow!  You did good buddy...such a trooper!
STATS
Age:  9 weeks old
Weight:  13lbs 2oz (75%)
Height:  23 3/4inches (80%)
Head Circumference:  15 1/2inches (70%)

So all afternoon we just hung out and took a nice nap!  I love our afternoon naps (when I actually get one)!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

His eyes are so stinkin dark. He looks just like you! He's so big! Love you guys!!

Dustin & Ashley Brown said...

Yeah, they are pretty dark! We were talking the other night and I told Dustin maybe when he gets older his eyes will change...maybe blue. He says I bet we get our blonde hair blue eyed baby....it will be our GIRL! Oh man that's NOT good he says! hahaha.