Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas Gift Baskets

So this year instead of purchasing gifts for EVERYONE, I decided to put my skills to work and get crafty!  I made 20 gift baskets which included some nice Vanilla scented Therapy Bags, homemade cookies, homemade chocolate covered pretzels, notepads, journals, plates that said:  "With the busy holiday season upon us, let our family do the dishes for you this week"!  I also put in cookie dough that read:  "We could all use a little DOUGH this time of year"!  I made some metal magnet boards that I absolutely fell in love with, but i have no picture of!  Hmmm...what else was in there!  I did some cute little Pop Top Treat cans that were a great idea but a PAIN IN THE REAR to seal shut!  I'll try them again next year! haha.  

With all the Christmas spirit around me I have been playing Christmas tunes all day long!  I love it!  I hope everyone enjoys the baskets as much as I did while creating the stuff inside!  I'm STILL not done with the puzzles and calendars i've been wanting to do.  Mainly because my stinkin' printer won't allow me to print a 7x7 photo!  Not happy about this at all!  

No comments: