Tuesday, January 05, 2010

HOBBY LOBBY=LOVE

I've been seeing Hobby Lobby all around lately and haven't heard much about it...but always want to check it out!  So last night my Christa friend and I went!  Let me tell you.....I FELL IN LOVE!  They have EVERYTHING!!! There have everything from lamps, silk flowers, vases, aisles and aisles of scrapbooking stuff, baskets, TONS of home decor, tables, lawn ornaments and TONS of other amazing stuff.  I've now heard about how people think it's over-rated and over priced....but excuse me...it's cheaper than Pottery Barn!  We got a $200 gift card to Pottery Barn for Christmas and Dustin was disappointed when we got there!  He said we got it just as a tease, because in addition to the $200 gift card, you still have to spend another $100 or more! hahaha.....we went home with shelving and tea candles!

is now my new favorite place...I was happy I went on a non-payday week so I didn't blow any money!  I'm in a total decorating mood now!

Time to paint, redecorate, redo and let the spring spirits in!!!  Can't wait for the nice warm weather!!!
Anyhow....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

uuuhhh.... ya!! Hobby Lobby is AWESOME! As long as you get the stuff you need when it's on sale! Which it always is at some point, they just rotate the sale sections.