Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LIFE!!!

LIFE has been insane lately...always GOING going going!  We love it though, of course!  We have alot ot catch up on with the blog....we had a trip to Texas, a wedding in the family (besides ours), Grams Birthday, Trip to CALI.....totally on a WHIM!  Met some AWESOME new friends...decided to go back to school for Nursing!  Went camping...woah!  It's a lot!  I'm sorry i'm a slacker, but will post soon! 

This weekend is the 1st one i've had without any plans in a LONG TIME!  So excited to stay at home and do some landscaping with my MOM!  haha...

Off to lounge on the couch and watch a movie as soon as Dustin gets his butt out of the shower! 

Oh yeah...still no baby news yet!  Darn!!!!

2 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey there! I just have to say that you were one very gorgeous bride! Your wedding looked beautiful and I'm so happy. And I'm excited, as it seems from your last post, that y'all are trying for a baby. That's awesome. So happy for you;)

Dustin & Ashley Brown said...

Thanks Sarah!!! The wedding was nice and simple...and fun! We are still trying...I told Dustin if I wasn't pregnant by February I was going back on Birth Control...my skin was so nice then! haha Anymore babies for you guys?